5D4N Shanghai – Suzhou – Hangzhou Muslim Tour
RM335.00 4 person per group
There’s only 5 spot left. Join Now!
- 5 Days
- Availability 2018
- China, Suzhou
|Pax Number||Twin/Triple Sharing||Single Supplement||CWB||CNB|
|15 pax above||RM840.00||RM245.00||100%||70%|
|10 -14 pax||RM960.00||RM245.00||100%||70%|
Package valid from March. 01, 2018 to Oct. 31, 2018
Shanghai: Local 4-star Borrman Hotel (website in renewal) or similar class
Suzhou: Local 4-star Jin Cheng Hotel (www.jinchenghotels.com) or similar class
Hangzhou: Local 4-star Pujing Garden Hotel (www.pujinghotel.com) or similar class
Invalid Period for International conferences period
Qing Ming Holiday (April 05-07, 2018) / Dragon Boat Festival (June 16-18, 2018) / Labor Day Holiday (April 29 – May 01, 2018)
National Day Holiday (October 01 – 07, 2018) / Mid-autumn Festival (September 22 – 24, 2018)
1) Charges will not be refunded on no-show pax
2) Minors above 2 and less than 18 years are categorized as children
3) The rates are not valid for guests of Indian Origin, non Muslims and students.
4) A surcharge of USD50 pp / shop will be preceded for less than 1 hour’s stay or cancellation on tourism shopping stops
- Optional tour & Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- China VISA
- Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events.
- The package costs are subject to change without prior notice.
- HALAL meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Private transportation by using air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
- Government approved English speaking local tour guides for sightseeing tours in each city
- All requisite airport transfers with personal assistance
- Accompanying tour escort throughout the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for Local Guide & Driver