– All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) based on 4-10 pax and above per departure
– Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed.
– Single traveller will be charge at 2 adults rate.
– All room can accommodate maximum 3 Adult.
– Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events.
– The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice and payment by credit card add 2.5%.
– 50% deposit require to make a reservation once booking confirm if pax cancel 50% deposit are non refundable.
Return flight from Kul-Jog-Kul by AK
3 Night stay
Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
Private transportation by using air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
Government approved English speaking local tour guides for sightseeing tours in each city
Traditional welcome on arrival at airport with Garlanding
All requisite airport transfers with personal assistance
Elephant ride to ascend the Amber fort in Jaipur
Accompanying tour escort throughout the tour
Tipping for Local Guide & Driver
Requirement for the trip
Camera, Sun Lotion, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
DAY 1 Transfer in - Lava Tour - Malioboro (L,D)
Meet and greet at Jogjakarta airport by our friendly guide. Direct having lava tour to see lava flown ex eruption on November 2010 covered rivers, houses, plantation, etc. Afterwards to see silversmith at old city of Kotagede and Batik home industry. Lunch and dinner at local rest.
DAY 3Solo - Mangkunegaran - Pusat Grosir Solo (B,L,D)
After breakfast and proceed to Solo, sister city of Jogjakarta. Visit Mangkunegaran Palace famous for priceless antiques, then shopping at traditional market in Solo. Back to Yogyakarta for shopping. Lunch and dinner server at local rest.
DAY 2 Royal Palace - Parangtritis Beach (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, visit to Royal Palace, Kasongan village to see clay pottery . Visiting Masjid Gede Kauman , one of the oldest mosque in yogjakarta, which was built by Sulthan Hamengkubuwono I the first Sulthan of Hmengkubuwono, emperor of Jogjakarta. Enjoy afternoon in road of Malioboro for shopping, continue to see Parangtritis beach during sunset (if not raining).Lunch and dinner at local rest.