– All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) based on 6-10 pax and above per departure
– Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed.
– Single traveller will be charge at 2 adults rate.
– All room can accommodate maximum 3 Adult.
– Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events.
– The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice and payment by credit card add 2.5%.
– 50% deposit require to make a reservation once booking confirm if pax cancel 50% deposit are non refundable.
Return flight to Ho Chi Minh by MAS/VN/MALINDO/AK
3 Night stay Ho Chi Minh
Daily Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 3 Dinner
Return Airport Transfer
Driver cum Guide OR English Speaking Guide
Activity as per itinerary + entrance fees
Tippings for local English speaking guide or Driver cum guide
DAY 1 Arrival Ho Chi Minh (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to visit Ho Chi Minh City, still called Saigon by many locals, takes in the former Presidential Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office, a lacquerware factory and War Museum. Dinner will be served at Saigon Cruise restaurant with traditional music performance. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3Ho Chi Minh - My Tho Mekong River (B/L/D)
A full day trip to the watery world of the Mekong Delta, just a couple of hours by road from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City's streets. Take a boat trip along narrow waterways overhung with dense vegetation and try exotic fruits in one of the many orchards on Thoi Son Island. For lunch sample the local delicacy, Elephant's Ear Fish. Visit the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda. Back to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight.
DAY 2 Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi (B/L/D)
After breakfast, leave Ho Chi Minh for Cu Chi tunnels. Here you will have the opportunity to witness how rice paper is made and to explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. Have lunch at Ben Nay restaurant which is located on the bank of a river. Return to Ho Chi Minh city and then have a half day city tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City. Visit Ben Thanh market and Thien Hau Pagoda in the bustling Chinatown. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 4Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast in hotel, proceed to airport for return flight