– All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) based on 6-10 pax and above per departure
– Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed.
– Single traveller will be charge at 2 adults rate.
– All room can accommodate maximum 3 Adult.
– Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events.
– The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice and payment by credit card add 2.5%.
– 50% deposit require to make a reservation once booking confirm if pax cancel 50% deposit are non refundable.
Return flight to Hanoi by MAS/VN/MALINDO/AK
2 Night stay Hanoi + 1 night stay Halong
Daily Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 3 Dinner
Return Airport Transfer
Driver cum Guide OR English Speaking Guide
Activity as per itinerary + entrance fees
Tippings for local English speaking guide or Driver cum guide
DAY 1 Arrival Hanoi (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Board a private boat for a cruise in Halong Bay, a world heritage site recognised by UNESCO in 1994. Explore Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, round over Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island. Lunch of fresh seafood is served on board. Return to Hanoi with stop-overs at ceramic and hand embroidery workshops en route. Arrive Hanoi. Visit Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple.
18h30: Enjoy Water Puppet Show, a theatrical genre reflecting the agricultural civilisation of thousands of years ago. Then, enjoy one hour Cyclo tour around Hanoi old quarters. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel. Sightseeing tour features both cultural and historical highlights, comprising Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature. Lunch, then depart to Halong Bay. Arrive Halong, check in hotel (Welcome drink). The rest of the day is at leisure. Have dinner at local seafood restaurant. Overnight in Halong.
DAY 4Hanoi Departure (B)
Breakfast in hotel. Proceed to airport for return flight.