– All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) based on 6-10 pax and above per departure
– Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed.
– Single traveller will be charge at 2 adults rate.
– All room can accommodate maximum 3 Adult.
– Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events.
– The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice and payment by credit card add 2.5%.
– 50% deposit require to make a reservation once booking confirm if pax cancel 50% deposit are non refundable.
Return flight to Ho Chi Minh by MAS/VN/MALINDO/AK
2 Night stay Ho Chi Minh
Daily Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 2 Dinner
Return Airport Transfer
Driver cum Guide OR English Speaking Guide
Activity as per itinerary + entrance fees
Tippings for local English speaking guide or Driver cum guide
DAY 1 Arrival Ho Chi Minh (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to visit Ho Chi Minh City, still called Saigon by many locals, takes in the former Presidential Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office, a lacquerware factory and War Museum. Dinner will be served at Saigon Cruise restaurant with traditional music performance. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 3Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight.
DAY 2 Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, leave Ho Chi Minh for Cu Chi tunnels. Here you will have the opportunity to witness how rice paper is made and to explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. Have lunch at Ben Nay restaurant which is located on the bank of a river. Return to Ho Chi Minh city and then have a half day city tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City. Visit Ben Thanh market and Thien Hau Pagoda in the bustling Chinatown. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City