– Min 4 – 10 Person
– All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) per person
– All the tours and transfer are on seat-in-coach basis
– Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed
– Please bring sun block lotion, hat and good walking/trekking shoes for Cultural & Nature Paradise Package
– Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events
– The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
2 Nights Accommodation
Daily Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 3 Dinner
Return Airport Transfer
Driver cum Guide
Tour as per itinerary
Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- City Explorer, Half Day Heritage & Trishaw Trail (AM) & Half Day City Explorer Tour (PM)
Day 1 (D)
Upon arrival, you will be met and transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure after check-in.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the airport.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, proceed for Halfday Kuching City Tour. Kuching meaning "cat" in the Malay language is situated on both banks of the Sarawak River. It is also the Capital of Sarawak. This tour takes you across the Satok Bridge to cruise pass the State Mosque and a visit to the Cat Museum (closed on Mondays), view the Astana, the former residence of the White Rajahs, now the Governor's residence, the Court House, the Post Office, the Pavilion, the Square Tower, the Sarawak Museum and the Central Market. A stopover at the picturesque and colourful "Tua Pek Kong" Chinese Temple built in 1876.